Everything posted by al-yeti
-
Monitoring Regulations Query
Bit silly if they asked y he run bill up, he wouldn't know Most people don't know about phone charges from what I have seen let alone daily test calls , never explained and in clear big font this is what you will pay on top of your contract
-
optima G4 set up
So front door zone attribute should be entry or whatever manual calls it, timers obviously can't be zero And then if you had a hall our like James said , attribute should be entry route or something like that so that when door is opened it doesn't trigger full alarm
-
Ademco Galaxy 18 (ADT installed) damaged during robbery
I don't get it How something like this overlooked by regs or nsi or ssaib Or is it g2 that's why , and g3 G4 this would never occur meaning on older equipment , I suppose older equipment would have to be upgraded?
- Optima compact gen4
- Optima compact gen4
- Optima compact gen4
-
Pyronix Proximity tags
Similar thing on the older version of the quantam70 hkc, newer versions have had hardware fix , older versions would I terfere with reading the process tag on entry or when a constant tone came through the speaker
-
Gardtec 800 816 Installation Manual
After visiting Google I found it available after about three seconds , so how can you say no one helps you dude They just follow forum rules no manuals no codes etc unless it's user end related
-
Gardtec 800 816 Installation Manual
Seriously? If your DIY, you get DIY help If your trade they do your head in and someone will help If your blagging it they do your head in What other category can you think of
-
Gardtec 800 816 Installation Manual
Is you avatar copyright?
-
Hello
Thought the GSM module didn't call only text?
-
Where to order Agility 3 keypad?
You would get no warranty I assume if they did,not many risky risco installers here except one?
-
New guy asking for advice
Enforcer same issue as texe ricochet full wireless You need hybrid atleast and use anyany cables as you can I cant see why the texecom can't get you anything wired in budget
-
New guy asking for advice
Generally risco not liked But ask the texecom installer for another quote hybrid and use wiring Otherwise find another company who does the texecom and will use wiring where possible Unless he saying wiring is no good? I am only saying texecom because seems you don't want to look at other brands which is ok as you can only go with what your locals do
-
New guy asking for advice
Blagger that's not what you said here
-
New guy asking for advice
Forget risky risco go with a FIRM texecom
-
Gardtec 490X tamper reset
But above you said you have the engineer code? So what's issue then , or you mean you have user and master code not engineer code
-
I need your advice - control panel
Are you making this up or looking at old scantronics gear if you want a hybrid panel and you already have a g2-20 why you want a new panel All messed up yeah?
-
I need your advice - control panel
Are making this all up or looking at old stuff ?
-
I need your advice - control panel
Scantronics better than risky imo
-
Is it possible?
Then do a bathroom refurb on side
-
Is it possible?
How old are you?
-
Old veritas R8 Manual
Be serious it's all on Google
-
Is it possible?
Dreaming Make sure you get plenty of work CCTV Access Intruder Bit of plumbing on the side? But I hear returns better money
-
Ademco Galaxy 18 (ADT installed) damaged during robbery
Why did they cancel request? Because system was opened ? Did they switch it off or your saying ripping off wall did that I would have thought if panel has been dead since, power up and retrieve log simple , any company possibly