Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Security Installer Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

al-yeti

Trade Full Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by al-yeti

  1. Cos it's cheaper? With good returns facilities?
  2. told you this geezer swb is hardcore
  3. yes but mr Galaxy how many have you installed recently? i have a couple here with same issue, its pcb , bin it , buy a g2-20 while your at it is your system wired or wireless or both?
  4. swb where r u? i think hes a ricochet expert , amongst others i just read what they say
  5. just side point , where are the psu's plugged in make sure there is mains present, plug something else there to make sure , unless of course the dvr is there so you know its working etc replace dvr?
  6. Oh it's the ricochet thing, it has its way I hear, need experts here to tell you how to setup
  7. Oh no maybe you need a firmware update
  8. Yes I already took the blaggers spot , send your info in
  9. Price of a panel only just replace it
  10. Cos he supplies ID on the side , told you every alarm man has a side line
  11. Yeah but none of those ID will match And then prize might be a scam , although I might get put in a plane free holiday, easy to get back again eh
  12. Nah man , Adam ate the apple and got mashed , how about a Poe injector or something
  13. Ah so we can the reset procedure for these panels here excellent lol
  14. Van stock not recorded by bigger firms
  15. What about the code reset procedure?
  16. Hopefully it all works, especially the ex demo
  17. Common on the g2-12 it seems When did you get the panel?
  18. No returns , don't forget to mark it not as described if it doesn't work and don't use mask feature
  19. I got some free so good for that lol
  20. I suppose if they free then they will work, but if you buying fresh them I would go with what others do Although I havnt had issues with honeywell pirs myself
  21. On confirmed I hope
  22. Any detector will work And yes the lce module or honeywell Ethernet card will work well with the selfmon remote keypad (you don't have to sign up for selfmon ,app keypad still works well) I think the honeywell app is only for the flex and dimension , and it isn't stable and harder to set up in my view Rss is the remote servicing suite , I wouldn't bother with that Remote viewing I assume you meant remote keypad control

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.