Everything posted by james.wilson
-
Galaxy Flex TCC800M Panic Alarm - How to set off siren?
tried this?
-
Texecom MQTT Home assistant
As many of you will know im extending my own Home assistant system. I have noticed some support for what i would call 'proper' control equipment rather than the toy town stuff more traditionally supported. I see texecom have a mqtt Texecom2mqtt: Texecom alarm panel and MQTT integration with HA support - Third party integrations - Home Assistant Community (home-assistant.io) Vanderbilt have Vanderbilt SPC - Home Assistant (home-assistant.io) Galaxy Guy has one for Honeywell Galaxy (im sure he will post more info) Hikvision GitHub - zoilomora/hikvision-to-mqtt: Sends alarm events from Hikvision DVR to MQTT
-
HKC SW-1070 For trade / sale
OK
-
HKC SW-1070 For trade / sale
Don't know what your doing types?
-
HKC SW-1070 For trade / sale
Or its an Irish one..
- Quick Hello
-
Texe bellbox with a Euro46 panel
Everything since omega 8 was neg
-
2025 is happening sooner than we think
Noone else having digi failures then?
-
Texe bellbox with a Euro46 panel
I don't think it is even castle stuff was neg trig but old stuff was pos return
-
g mansell
89 would be celnet era so probably not but if it's still turning on who cares
-
eBay tat roundup - the best and worst from the 'bay
Bear in mind it's pos tamper return
-
access point plugged into switch
Another vote for draytek
-
access point plugged into switch
I like netgear so why not a non cheapo one of those?
-
Thank you and we are Sygnitech Limited
Welcome nationwide scott
-
Oldest Panel
Maybe it needs new coal
-
Home Automation
I disagree Al. Most home have some ha just nothing to do with the alarm Co.
-
Home Automation
I've been playing with it, I started with home assistant then tasmota on sonoff. Have a look it's certainly not above yours h https://flows.nodered.org/node/node-red-contrib-home-assistant-websocket
-
CO79 - 2 Installation
You are exiting engineers to find the module?
-
Configuring Texecom Impaq SC-W
Seems we might get along, on the trade thing I'm sure they take 33 in a 30 just as serious
-
Adding ricochet device to Texecom
Yeah, i know what you mean tho
-
Configuring Texecom Impaq SC-W
Sorry i dont use texecom for anything
-
Menvier TS900 vs TS900+ and prox tag readers
All i can say is apply the same logic to everything else in your home. Id like to know the ages of everything else. We dont say it needs to be replaced to do what you want for profit to us, your here posting no-one is making any money. You still have an old system none of us here would have in our homes. I moved into a house with ts 900 10 years ago. Its gone. I have a v2 hw 1070 now a 10270 due to firmware upgrades. When i cant upgrade firmware i get rid. This is the bit of kit i trust to protect my home and all around it (granted its linked to HA)
-
Adding ricochet device to Texecom
Im more suprised its not setup how you want, ie spelling issues etc, being shot is SA does not
-
Very helpful guide
Lol
-
Very helpful guide
Pete is that why when the wind blows I swear I hear gun's?