Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Security Installer Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

james.wilson

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by james.wilson

  1. As many of you will know im extending my own Home assistant system. I have noticed some support for what i would call 'proper' control equipment rather than the toy town stuff more traditionally supported. I see texecom have a mqtt Texecom2mqtt: Texecom alarm panel and MQTT integration with HA support - Third party integrations - Home Assistant Community (home-assistant.io) Vanderbilt have Vanderbilt SPC - Home Assistant (home-assistant.io) Galaxy Guy has one for Honeywell Galaxy (im sure he will post more info) Hikvision GitHub - zoilomora/hikvision-to-mqtt: Sends alarm events from Hikvision DVR to MQTT
  2. Everything since omega 8 was neg
  3. Noone else having digi failures then?
  4. I don't think it is even castle stuff was neg trig but old stuff was pos return
  5. james.wilson replied to gman1481's topic in Guest Forum
    89 would be celnet era so probably not but if it's still turning on who cares
  6. Another vote for draytek
  7. I like netgear so why not a non cheapo one of those?
  8. james.wilson replied to a post in a topic in Members Lounge (Public)
    Maybe it needs new coal
  9. I disagree Al. Most home have some ha just nothing to do with the alarm Co.
  10. I've been playing with it, I started with home assistant then tasmota on sonoff. Have a look it's certainly not above yours h https://flows.nodered.org/node/node-red-contrib-home-assistant-websocket
  11. You are exiting engineers to find the module?
  12. Seems we might get along, on the trade thing I'm sure they take 33 in a 30 just as serious
  13. Yeah, i know what you mean tho
  14. Sorry i dont use texecom for anything
  15. All i can say is apply the same logic to everything else in your home. Id like to know the ages of everything else. We dont say it needs to be replaced to do what you want for profit to us, your here posting no-one is making any money. You still have an old system none of us here would have in our homes. I moved into a house with ts 900 10 years ago. Its gone. I have a v2 hw 1070 now a 10270 due to firmware upgrades. When i cant upgrade firmware i get rid. This is the bit of kit i trust to protect my home and all around it (granted its linked to HA)
  16. Im more suprised its not setup how you want, ie spelling issues etc, being shot is SA does not
  17. Pete is that why when the wind blows I swear I hear gun's?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.