Security Installer Community

Nice Speaker Installation Down The Local Bowling Alley

you're not listening.  i wouldn't put myself in this position in the first place!

if you've parked on someones private property and they have signs up saying they will get you involved in a load of agro (illegal or not) then just don't park there, i can't understand why that's so hard to understand.

Like i said, if you're happy to be a victim of fraudsters, so be it.

Have a look at the ibbotson document i attached - it's the court transcript.

I've no issue with what Mr Google has to say. It was quite enjoyable when the newspapers had to say they were sorry and write a cheque. It was a very good lesson I learn't not to truth our newspaper friends. Don't get me wrong at the time it was my first encounter with the media and their lies upset me dearly which is why I always said once the time limit was up I'd publish all the docs about it but the reality is no one cares 5 years on, even the MP involved lost all interest when it wasn't getting him sound bites.

I learnt a lot from the experience and I'm grateful for that. People who don't know me like to use it as a weapon to try and smear my name as competitors have done but that is their choice to do so. I'm more than happy to discuss the subject till the cows come home, but this is a security forum and if you want to continue the discussion, a parking forum is a more appropriate venue.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

to be fair its a bit of a low life trade that parking game...imo of course

It's no different to our industry. Some of the operators are cowboys, some are very well run and there is the inbetweeners.

I suppose if you asked criminals what they thought of the police they wouldn't be so complimentary but as a law abiding person, I quite like them.

I suppose with more and more people owning vehicles. The issue will only get worse. Thankfully where I live we don't have much of a parking issue but when I travel I see places that are a nightmare. The car not quite the symbol of freedom it once was. If I lived in London is wouldn't bother with a car, I'd just use the tube and save the hassle.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

You might want to comment on this little beauty then, especially as you yourself were guilty of the same infringement referred to in the earlier letter (and seem to confirm it in your comments here).

That was quite a read. i had to do it in two part visiting dad in between, worth the time IMO

Customers!

That was quite a read. i had to do it in two part visiting dad in between, worth the time IMO

Thought you'd like it.

Whilst unrelated, it does serve as a reminder for the need to ensure contracts are correct. Not implied, assumed or inferred.

I do look the toothbrush bit though.

Archived