Security Installer Community

Nice Speaker Installation Down The Local Bowling Alley

Bad news is, it was like that about a month ago, but the alarm company were out there last week!

What happened to tampering speakers?

We do BUT. Where does it say you have to. In any event as the maintainer has revisited and its a stock box item (IMO) I don't understand why it's not rectified. I have seen similar in a restaurant near me but I can understand that the speaker is now inaccessible.
How do you know it's a DC?

Probably daft enough to have one of those "I'm a dual com rob me" stickers

Customers!

I watch them install it when they refurbished the place. We have a leisure park near to where we live that has a bowling place, cinema and an amusements all in the same building and my daughter loves to spend hours on the machines. This particular day as the bowling bit was shut off she spent a couple of hours on the machines. Thankfully there is a little cafe and some seats where i can wait for her.The panel is by the front door as is the DualCom and I amused myself for a while watching them install it as the 'engineer' was on the phone to a colleague asking how to program the panel to get it working. I was quite bored that day so it amused me for a while.

Those stickers make me giggle, if I had a DualCom I wouldn't want to advertise the fact.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived