Security Installer Community

Nice Speaker Installation Down The Local Bowling Alley

I see your point that your saying that as ppcs don't have the luxury of laws that others enjoy that your view point is tht they can't make me comply, so I won't. My viewpoint was as a decent human being, if the owner of the land asks for you to use their property in a particular way you should be respectful of that and comply irrespective of it there is a law that says you should or not. Isn't that what any decent human would do? If I came in to your house and you asked me to take my shoes off so I didn't dirty the carpet I would comply out of respect that it was your house and your rules. I wouldn't get the iPad out and check if you could legally make me.

So you saw no problem with the content of that letter??

Or are you trying to avoid saying what the problem is?

I see your point that your saying that as ppcs don't have the luxury of laws that others enjoy that your view point is tht they can't make me comply, so I won't. My viewpoint was as a decent human being, if the owner of the land asks for you to use their property in a particular way you should be respectful of that and comply irrespective of it there is a law that says you should or not. Isn't that what any decent human would do? If I came in to your house and you asked me to take my shoes off so I didn't dirty the carpet I would comply out of respect that it was your house and your rules. I wouldn't get the iPad out and check if you could legally make me.

Matt although i agree with your sentiment i personaly would NOT be party to payment of that particular claim purely because of the time elapsed.Now were talking fare here and to issue a penalty that far down the line isnt "fare" and i wouldnt have the nerve to issue any unexspected invoice on any of my clients writing it down to my own negligence. I would also strongly object to payment of silly contractual issues like the one mentioned earlier abot being forced to park outside the white lines.

If i were the magistrate i would throw that one out.

Customers!

So you saw no problem with the content of that letter??

Or are you trying to avoid saying what the problem is?

the letter essentially says "we know you're telling porkies, so just fess up and lets get on with it"..

Totally agree, the punishment has to reflect the 'crime' don't forget now there is an independent appeals system for private parking tickets and if they find that the ticket is unfair, that decision is binding in the parking co. it also costs the parking co £27 for each appeal do they now have an incentive not to ignore appeals or issue ridiculous tickets as they'll get quashed on appeal and the ppc will be out of pocket by £35

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

the letter essentially says "we know you're telling porkies, so just fess up and lets get on with it"..

So pay my invoice i'm about to send you.

I'll drop it to £70 if you pay me by next Friday. If you still haven't paid by then i'm gonna slap another £30 admin charge on it.

If you don't pay, i will consider legal action and will pass your details on to my claims recovery dept.

Remember, if you get a CCJ it will affect your credit rating.

Matt although i agree with your sentiment i personaly would NOT be party to payment of that particular claim purely because of the time elapsed.Now were talking fare here and to issue a penalty that far down the line isnt "fare" and i wouldnt have the nerve to issue any unexspected invoice on any of my clients writing it down to my own negligence. I would also strongly object to payment of silly contractual issues like the one mentioned earlier abot being forced to park outside the white lines.

If i were the magistrate i would throw that one out.

Where does the Magistrate come into this?

I'll drop it to £70 if you pay me by next Friday. If you still haven't paid by then i'm gonna slap another £30 admin charge on it.

If you don't pay, i will consider legal action and will pass your details on to my claims recovery dept.

Where does the Magistrate come into this?

My bad i was talking if the item was taken to a civil court for resoloution.

Customers!

My bad i was talking if the item was taken to a civil court for resoloution.

:proud: I know. But see how easy it is to get things wrong? simple terminology and the quoting of pseudo facts. Throw in a couple or so of Legalese and most will buckle.

Ronnie missed it too.

then avoid the issues by not parking in these restrictive parking areas.  they've been around for so long, everyone is aware so just avoid them.  i've never had any issues with this type of parking because i pay attention to the signs, pay when required and move when required.  

then avoid the issues by not parking in these restrictive parking areas.  they've been around for so long, everyone is aware so just avoid them.  i've never had any issues with this type of parking because i pay attention to the signs, pay when required and move when required.  

Here here

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived