Security Installer Community

Nice Speaker Installation Down The Local Bowling Alley

Totally agree, the punishment has to reflect the 'crime' don't forget now there is an independent appeals system for private parking tickets and if they find that the ticket is unfair, that decision is binding in the parking co. it also costs the parking co £27 for each appeal do they now have an incentive not to ignore appeals or issue ridiculous tickets as they'll get quashed on appeal and the ppc will be out of pocket by £35

You might want to comment on this little beauty then, especially as you yourself were guilty of the same infringement referred to in the earlier letter (and seem to confirm it in your comments here).

Vehicle_Cntrl_v_Ibbotson.pdf

Illegal activity and you are happy to be turned over, thus giving it some false validity.??

Invoice on it's way.

you're not listening.  i wouldn't put myself in this position in the first place!

if you've parked on someones private property and they have signs up saying they will get you involved in a load of agro (illegal or not) then just don't park there, i can't understand why that's so hard to understand.

Apart from reprogramming the system so it didn't send the BV signal, what would you suggest I did?

you should know that mate,depending on what panels you use its all there but agains its risk if the door or kw switch gets done in first

Aritech ATS, one of the most complex panels on the market and I am am asking that as I have exhausted all means I believe possible and you have stated that a simple programming fix will assist my customers from walking in through doors they shouldn't creating false alarms and they won't have them maglocked what you would do if this was your customers as if you have something I've missed, I'm happy to follow your lead and get them straight back on response.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Aritech ATS, one of the most complex panels on the market and I am am asking that as I have exhausted all means I believe possible and you have stated that a simple programming fix will assist my customers from walking in through doors they shouldn't creating false alarms and they won't have them maglocked what you would do if this was your customers as if you have something I've missed, I'm happy to follow your lead and get them straight back on response.

matt i havnt got trade status and obviously cant post programming like this in public,tho one of the trade lads could assist you if you want no confirmed ever once the entry timer starts..mind, ats panels are one of my personal hates so dont use them much,tho other lads rate them,they should be able to give you the exact programming needed

I note another has seen the "Invoice/Delivery note" appeal that works, even though you were actually doing the mentioned but ticketed anyway,

However another instance of "Parking Attendants" , a  Traffic Warden threatened a member of my staff whilst delivering to a prestidious building in central London undergoing extensive refurbishment and restrictions had been revoked.  I say "threatened" because he actually physically pushed him back into his van to insist he moved. I interjected to stop the warden being assualted,and I of course called the Police. He was arrested . But it shows how far these "parking regulators" think they can go.

Our vans (12 at the time and constantly visiting the site) were then systematically ticketed where others were not, thank god for camera phones and T/D stamps. Plus the support of The Royal Institute of Navigation and their CCTV caused all tickets to be announced null and void. So why were they issued in the first place?????????????

As to your other question Matthew, your years in the industry and attitude to "Fines" tend to make me wonder.

PS I did say many moons ago, get the panels programed as you need.

It`s one thing blaming the ARC. Another the panel.

matt i havnt got trade status and obviously cant post programming like this in public,tho one of the trade lads could assist you if you want no confirmed ever once the entry timer starts..mind, ats panels are one of my personal hates so dont use them much,tho other lads rate them,they should be able to give you the exact programming needed

Thats system option 64. The issue is them opening doors that isn't the entry door so this parameter wouldn't have any benefit.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived