Security Installer Community

Nice Speaker Installation Down The Local Bowling Alley

so you know it's wrong (parking on others land without permission that is) but it's the way in which it's enforced you disagree with??  

you seem very bitter about the method of implementation to me which is odd as it's the actual not being allowed to park where you feel like being restrcted which normally evokes those kind of bitter thoughts.

Ronnie, i take it if i send you a vexatious invoice for say, £110 you'll be happy to pay me?

If i dress it up with a bit of false quasi legalese will it have more impact?

If i offer a bit of a reduced rate will that help?

If i threaten County Court and how it will have an impact on your credit rating? (conveniently holding back the key facts)

So, you won't mind if i get your contact details from DVLA by telling them a couple of porkies?

Ronnie, i take it if i send you a vexatious invoice for say, £110 you'll be happy to pay me?

If i dress it up with a bit of false quasi legalese will it have more impact?

If i offer a bit of a reduced rate will that help?

If i threaten County Court and how it will have an impact on your credit rating? (conveniently holding back the key facts)

So, you won't mind if i get your contact details from DVLA by telling them a couple of porkies?

depends on why you're sending it to me! 

if i parked on your drive way and you had a sign up saying you would do all the above and by parking on your driveway i would agree to all the above then it's of my own making isn't it?

Cubit had you listed one of those dirt patch parking co with hidden signage i would have agreed, but you used Asda. McDonalds was mentioned and i will use M&S, In my village all car parks are pay and display, were on a tram route into Bury and the area is a wash with partial comuters. M&S give 2 hours and the cheek as you say Cnuts shop elsewhere leaving shoppers of M&S with nowhere to park. These are fare signs IMO and obviously in the opinion of many honest fare folk. My wife could easily be charged with criminal damage just for her attitude to disabled parking ignorance.

You choose to ignore and laugh in the face of a reasonable contract and you come down in my esteem.

They are fare

attachicon.gifparking.pdf

You haven't read it through properly. Humbly suggest you do.

And i haven't said it was me that parked there. A little detail but significant. :glare:

You haven't read it through properly. Humbly suggest you do.

And i haven't said it was me that parked there. A little detail but significant. :glare:

Your toying with us. Im pretty much on Ronnies wavelength here and i had thought it was you that was delibrately flauting the contract parking. I appolagise it seems ill go with ronnie and agree its the abuseive use of the contract by the enforcer your miffed with. 

Customers!

Your toying with us. Im pretty much on Ronnies wavelength here and i had thought it was you that was delibrately flauting the contract parking. I appolagise it seems ill go with ronnie and agree its the abuseive use of the contract by the enforcer your miffed with. 

It would also appear the letter you attached was for a council ticket??

If so. Not the same thing at all. One is Legal, the other's aren't.

I always get grief, I speak my mind and don't hide my views or behind cb handles so it is to be expected. I've not had anything to do with parking for 5 years but my views on it haven't changed. When you get a driving license, you agree to play by the rules, and if you don't you get fines, points and if your really bad you get it taken off of you. Parking is always an emotive subject but to me it's quite simple. Stick to the speed limits, park in accordance with the rules and no one will hassle you. Break the rules, you take a chance that someone will. Don't forget I'm also not worthy of claiming to be an engineer as I only spent 5 1/2 years with ladders on the roof so as I moved up to do other things, I don't know as much.

Seems to be standard practice to try and link Statute Law to made up nonsense.

Here's an example of it. Based on your comments on the subject i doubt you'll see the problem.

EL151208.pdf

I see your point that your saying that as ppcs don't have the luxury of laws that others enjoy that your view point is tht they can't make me comply, so I won't. My viewpoint was as a decent human being, if the owner of the land asks for you to use their property in a particular way you should be respectful of that and comply irrespective of it there is a law that says you should or not. Isn't that what any decent human would do? If I came in to your house and you asked me to take my shoes off so I didn't dirty the carpet I would comply out of respect that it was your house and your rules. I wouldn't get the iPad out and check if you could legally make me.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived