Security Installer Community

Approved Co Ooop North

Yep except i used ali tube and you used washing machine hose (kidding).

A while back I posted a picture of Gold's EWB with the cable hanging like a washing line waiting to be covered by a sign, 9mths or more after going up the sign now hides cables,

The same co. extended from my alarm control's spur leaving the incoming cable loose, their works added a new unswitched spur to power a recently installed analogue addressable fire alarm controls, the circuit is protected by a 10 Amp MCB existing cable is 1.5 T&E addition is in 2.5 T&E, 2 two colours label absent, no paper work for the addition present (visually the electrical install is too poor to add too)in addition to an intruder alarm the fire alarm is also sharing the same circuit with some lighting too!

I'd have thought the job was of large enough scale to ensure there was enough time & enough money involved to ensure the basics where undertaken correctly

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

But if that's a conviction how did he pass screening?

Or are saying those with screwdrivers daily visiting systems can be convicted but directors in the office cannot?

Officially it seems the guy who ran the company before is not connected to the new co, so he is shadow directing.

SSAIB say under these circumstances unless someone comes forward with evidence this is the case, there is nothing they can do as on paper, he isn't running the show.

The rehabilitation of offenders applies to directors and engineers sadly.

To be fair to the guy, I don't have concrete proof he is shadow directing, I'm aware that 2 of our customers have been approached by him on behalf of the new co. (They were previously customers of him) but as soon as they saw the ATS panels, he wasn't that interested anymore :roflmao:

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Your Lancashire based.The gentleman was more foolish than dishonest. He had no way back to NACOSS from his error .

I cant beleive he has now been entertained by any inspectorate. Once convicted he had to go. How does SSAIB justify this? 

He must not be 'running' the company, there is no way he can be approved otherwise.

Just checked and its the same Ltd company but he is no longer a director. tossers.

Yep except i used ali tube and you used washing machine hose (kidding).

lol, thats flexible steel conduit (as you well know if you were that close!) and by the looks of it someone has been ******* about with it. No idea why they didn't use ali tube though, sure there is a reason.

Where is it?

As i said foolish than dishonest, but a conviction stands for fraud and that im afraid is irratrievable

Funny what jogs the old memory banks. This particulary helped. - not you Jef, no.

But unless it's a case of wrong identity, them something ain't right with certain comments on here.

Archived