Security Installer Community

Approved Co Ooop North

Your Lancashire based.The gentleman was more foolish than dishonest. He had no way back to NACOSS from his error .

I cant beleive he has now been entertained by any inspectorate. Once convicted he had to go. How does SSAIB justify this? 

I don't know. Mr SSAIB is in today, I'll ask as how someone who was convicted of fraud (which to make it even worse was fraud falsifying alarm logs) can be back in business. I'll see what he says.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

was more foolish than dishonest.

I forget the names, however IIRC he claimed his pals alarm was set when it was not. Which was proved other wise & was later revealed there was no requirement for the system to be set for the insurance to pay out !

He had no way back to NACOSS from his error .

again IIRC his pal was his major client, the failed goodwill fraud lead to this work being lost.

I may be mistake but I think the Co. was finished before conviction ?

I'll ask as how someone who was convicted of fraud (which to make it even worse was fraud falsifying alarm logs) can be back in business.

rehabilitation of offenders ?

& don't forget ssaib & silver have (or had?) st john's / direct response who've been on telly robbing grannies.

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Having a NSI 'Badge' and claiming approved could, in some instances, be, at best, misleading.

You can get the badge for even though you may never have done a single install on say Access or CCTV. To suggest you are 'Approved' is tantamount to a con.

Well done NSI.Taking the moral high ground - without looking at the actual detail.

I just asked Mr SSAIB the direct question as he is the same inspector. Apparantly the guy with the conviction is not a director of the new co, therefore they are powerless to do anything about it . . .

I am probably wrong (it happens), maybe SSAIB have differing rules to NSI as it was suggested that SSAIB dont require finacials on employees (what do i know) so perhaps they allow convicted fraudster to be involved with senior possitions in running a security company.

Knowing the gent involved i do sympathise.

Customers!

Archived