Security Installer Community

Replacement Alarm / Sab

Rekusu

Id be interested to know which ones. Could you pm me, i wasn't aware of many

Well, the DIY one and the other one that has a similar name that I've been banned and IP blocked from and was just permanent arguments anyway.

I have a blog, some of which is about alarm security and reverse engineering:
http://cybergibbons.com/

Diynot.com is full of Yale system lovers and people giving out engineer infomation. I'm banned from that one for arguing with mods about Yale system being as good as a professionally installed galaxy.

Well, the DIY one and the other one that has a similar name that I've been banned and IP blocked from and was just permanent arguments anyway.

Oh those ones. Not into DIY stuff and as for the other one with a similar name surprised banning anyone, having so little members . . .

Diynot.com is full of Yale system lovers and people giving out engineer infomation. I'm banned from that one for arguing with mods about Yale system being as good as a professionally installed galaxy.

Great mods . . .

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

[

Oh those ones. Not into DIY stuff and as for the other one with a similar name surprised banning anyone, having so little members . . .

Great mods . . .

Great mods or just idiots ....

Yeah, it's an odd place. 

I understand the viewpoint that quite often any alarm is better than no alarm, and that Yale do have a place in the market. But defending them against any graded system is plain stupid. 

Also, if you write anything negative about Yale, you get this:

If your campaign encourages just one person to decide not to have am alarm fitted because your testimony has given them doubts you will be responsible for the ensuing burglary suffered at that home.

I just don't know where to start with that...

I have a blog, some of which is about alarm security and reverse engineering:
http://cybergibbons.com/

Good lad

**** them

Archived