Security Installer Community

Ip Cctv Cameras & Cross Selling To Customers

Arfwit, how on earth do think your correcting me when your quote confirms gem = Atari st. You appear to be taking your ****wittedness to higher level

read the article also supplied to pc - GEM was NOT as you claim Atari exclusive but supplied to them an OS, Amstrad have a bigger claim than Atari to GEM - Mr Nappy Rash!

is this forum to sink to ever more childish remarks!

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

IIRC GEM = Atari ST ?

Arf.

H was saying as you can say above.

'If I recall correctly GEM was on the atari ST'

The comment did not imply exclusive to atari nor was it a statement of fact especially with the question at the start ie 'IIRC' and the question mark at the end.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Arf.

H was saying as you can say above.

'If I recall correctly GEM was on the atari ST'

The comment did not imply exclusive to atari nor was it a statement of fact especially with the question at the start ie 'IIRC' and the question mark at the end.

great, so i reply to correct and inform with links - which i did - to be greeted by insane insults and corruption of my forum name, from one of those who criticises just typo's and mis-spells at every chance, hence my slightly cheeky remark after it.

had i been so inaccurate bet your balls Mr Napalm Rash and others, would have been all over me like the pee this pillock is so fond of smelling!!

best option is can't take - DON'T GIVE simples!

He'd be fcked without wiki.

Still doesn't stop him twisting what actully happened into something that will suit his version of events.

go on then, highlight where you think i'm twisting what is so clearly written? even Norman agreed (8th wonder of the cyber world - or what?).

so, according to you i'm now also wrong for using Wikipedia, to prove i was actually right and from my alleged Ovaltine encrusted memory, an insecurity which made me check, initially using 'google'

i can't remember who's favourite phrase is 'google is your friend' it is, but if you use if but can't read it's dam findings properly!

after all, not none of my typo's or miss spells to hide behind in that text - is there?

go on then, highlight where you think i'm twisting what is so clearly written? even Norman agreed (8th wonder of the cyber world - or what?).

so, according to you i'm now also wrong for using Wikipedia, to prove i was actually right and from my alleged Ovaltine encrusted memory, an insecurity which made me check, initially using 'google'

i can't remember who's favourite phrase is 'google is your friend' it is, but if you use if but can't read it's dam findings properly!

after all, not none of my typo's or miss spells to hide behind in that text - is there?

It's your rigid believe that wiki is absolute and that there are no errors contained within.

More pertinently though is your twisting of how pirates/hobbyists whatever were somehow key to it all. A very strange position to take.

Much of what went on in the early days was limited to Academia and has such much of the material was, and still is, confined to those institutions (copyright don't you know.). Odd as it may seem, not everything is covered by Google.

according to you i'm now also wrong for using Wikipedia, to prove i was actually right and from my alleged Ovaltine encrusted memory, an insecurity which made me check, initially using 'google'

The bizarre world of TSI when we have Arf on board...

Arf, posts a quote c/w link which confirms the the original statement, but in the crazed mind of Arf it means something completely different.

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Archived