Security Installer Community

Ip Cctv Cameras & Cross Selling To Customers

It's your rigid believe that wiki is absolute and that there are no errors contained within.

More pertinently though is your twisting of how pirates/hobbyists whatever were somehow key to it all. A very strange position to take.

Much of what went on in the early days was limited to Academia and has such much of the material was, and still is, confined to those institutions (copyright don't you know.). Odd as it may seem, not everything is covered by Google.

if you cared to read my post properly instead if looking for the smallest of my mistakes - and getting it totally wrong in the process!

i did not suggest pirates unvented GUI, in absence of more accurate options and time to spend tracking it down, so i'll use wikipedia who most accept is acceptable - if you want to post your to the contrary 'proof' link instead ot criticising me, please do.

I said Pirates did in some part at least drive the idea forward, basically from a necessity. early 5 1/4" floppies were single sided, nip out the other edge you could then write to the other side and doubled capacity, later higher density, then 3.5 inch discs hit the market, big increase was writable CDR.

somewhere along the line it was realised having dozens of programs all over the place, a menu system was needed, what started of as simple, it led to some fantastic and artistic programming by competing crews.

It sure is.

But then you would know all about that wouldent you?

yup, i see it all the time!

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

So the great arfwit thinks the whole of development can be written in a few paragraphs.

Strange how all the research and development in R&D labs in Global Companies and Universities the world over was/is wasted because the mighty arfwit knows the real work was done by pirates.

Ye fckin Gods.

Look in the mirror often then

vanity?

So the great arfwit thinks the whole of development can be written in a few paragraphs.

Strange how all the research and development in R&D labs in Global Companies and Universities the world over was/is wasted because the mighty arfwit knows the real work was done by pirates.

Ye fckin Gods.

links please cubical

Reading not your strong point is it.

Hint - i said not everything is covered by google.

i know, like my bed isn't

(getting like like bleeding echo in here)

so stop blustering a show what you say is not according to you. - with links or you will upset that dear sole Mr Happy

IIRC GEM = Atari ST ?

What I was hinting @ was in command line based environment typo's bite back...

GEM did not = Atari ST as in Atari did NOT invent/program it, their Atari ST 6800 consul was widely known to run it due to its success, especially with musicians, but that was at a later time than GEM was originally released.

do you fully understand now?

having written in Sinclair basic, copied in pages of magazine program scripts and debugged typo's, i understood week jibe - and why countered it referring to your own personal inaccuracy, seemingly given your obsession with my typo's, you would always 'like' to be factually correct.

New Nappy anyone?

GEM did not = Atari ST as in Atari dud NIT invent it, though their Atari ST consul was widely known to run it due to its success but at a later time than it was originally released.

Stop spamming the forum with your pish, if you bothered to make the effort to describe the product correctly as a computer & not SHOUT your typo's perhaps I'd give a toss..

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Stop spamming the forum with your pish, if you bothered to make the effort to describe the product correctly as a computer & not SHOUT your typo's perhaps I'd give a toss..

Agreed, utter cr@p

Archived