Security Installer Community

Nvq 3 In Security Systems

a1steve

I still can't see how they will stop someone installing intruder alarms , there's going to be a way round it

Because the only real thing that will affect anyone is a bell box making noise outside and many just install monitored with a dummy box.... Allot don't even label them

I must be looking at it all wrong lol

I still can't see how they will stop someone installing intruder alarms , there's going to be a way round it

Because the only real thing that will affect anyone is a bell box making noise outside and many just install monitored with a dummy box.... Allot don't even label them

I must be looking at it all wrong lol

We've managed to achieve it with guards, private investigators, cvit, door supervision. What makes you think alarms is so hard?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Most of it still has unlicensed workers plenty of them about........

If they cant control the kit, they wont be able control the installer, bit like your salad swerving there will be a way round it, infact theres a few pakistani companies using guards at the airport , there other staff do contracts elswhere but no sia on any of them, they try it on with everything like everyone else lol

it means you have to get an nvq aswell?

How do you know that they required an SIA license or that they aren't granted dispensation under the ACS scheme?

You say 'way around it' however the plain reality is it is a criminal offence to engage in licensable activities without the correct paperwork. In regards to my swerving, please tell me what laws I am swerving? :hmm:

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/