Security Installer Community

They did and freely admit to playing catch up with Premier. But the Delta bell was a rip off of Abels EWD device and i would know this as i gave the rep a couple to take back to factory for de-engineering. Just dawned on me that its installers like gym rat that hold the product back due to larger amounts of house bashing. probably accounts for those inteligent set and DP conections finding there way back into the product, house bashers love the easy everything corner cuts. Thats why no one else besides us (heard this one before) seems to have informed Pyronix that thier split system dosent work

Put a nova 6 and deltabell next to each other (i know you won't but...) ignore the back light and you will see my point, copied everything.

What are they like at fixing stuff when you report things to them?

Thats one of the things I like about Texe.

And with no consideration to the partially sighted.

Seems blue is a bad colour.

AE's too busy rummaging through the partially sighted persons drawers to worry about that.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

AE's too busy rummaging through the partially sighted persons drawers to worry about that.

Ouch.......................don't even know what to come back with, other than to remind you that you are a dirty little ADT minion.

only if he gets the chance and the old guy's willing to pay.

I don't charge OAPs.

I'd give a tenner to charity for every one on here who's surprised by that...

Save your money, you're going to need it as your missus is only getting half her spending money this week............gone right off the boil.

Archived