Security Installer Community

control the aircon ?

I'd say the oddy was "inspired" by gardtec's product

Yes you can control outputs with it. Slightly of topic but Chirons new IRIS diallers can control relays on the board via SMS or an app and interfaces with the ATS to set and unset remotley which I thought was quite cool. Something Webway have yet to catch up on. They also have added the facility for the dialler to act as a 16 channel alarm panel too. Not EN for that but useful for small tasks without needing a panel.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

as it's far too complicated to use. .

see, our panel of choice (Jeff phrase, he pretends to be mad but loves the attention really) just knows what the customer wants it to do, before they know what they want it to do.

bar the fact you have to do the harlem shake to set the system... :-

Don't get me wrong, I understand why 99% of you detest them. I never claimed they were the easiest piece of kit to work with. Thats actually one of the main attractions why we buy them.

Im fairly sure you can do this on an o2 sim but not a roaming one unless you have a roaming sim in your phone

Really? According to Webway they have never been asked and don't plan to do it. Saying that I was talking to Darren, not Jim . . .

you can control outputs with it. Slightly of topic but Chirons new IRIS diallers interface with the ATS to set and unset remotley which I thought was quite cool. 

I`m missing something, we`ve been doing that for a couple of years? 

Don't get me wrong, I understand why 99% of you detest them. I never claimed they were the easiest piece of kit to work with. Thats actually one of the main attractions why we buy them.

theres harder systems to muster,ive worked on a few ats,its a clever system just not user or engineer friendly,if i done them every day id no doubt like them more..

control the aircon ?

I'd say the oddy was "inspired" by gardtec's product

I think the oddy came first.

Either way delta bell was a direct rip off of nova 6.

As for blue screens, everyone is at it, don't know why.

IMO new gen texe equipment looks better than anything else out there, and has for years.

you can control outputs with it. Slightly of topic but Chirons new IRIS diallers interface with the ATS to set and unset remotley which I thought was quite cool. 

I`m missing something, we`ve been doing that for a couple of years? 

I don't think he means a sh!tty link from RC relay to a zone progged as KS.

Archived