Security Installer Community

I think the oddy came first.

Either way delta bell was a direct rip off of nova 6.

As for blue screens, everyone is at it, don't know why.

IMO new gen texe equipment looks better than anything else out there, and has for years.

I don't think he means a sh!tty link from RC relay to a zone progged as KS.

nah, we have full 2 way control via the redcare gprs platform

so finally we have sia 4 in actual use?

please do go on? ie full

Dunno. Got the book on my desk and going to have a play with it tomorrow. The units a bit strange as you program it via a touch screen on the board.

Ahh, never seen the secure do anything I was interested in, surprisesd me that.

Me too

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Also lets not forget theat castle ripped off the texecom flush keypads and the deltabell  (before the light) was a risco nova 6 rip off, same guy moved to Pyronix if I recall correctly.

They did and freely admit to playing catch up with Premier. But the Delta bell was a rip off of Abels EWD device and i would know this as i gave the rep a couple to take back to factory for de-engineering. Just dawned on me that its installers like gym rat that hold the product back due to larger amounts of house bashing. probably accounts for those inteligent set and DP conections finding there way back into the product, house bashers love the easy everything corner cuts. Thats why no one else besides us (heard this one before) seems to have informed Pyronix that thier split system dosent work

Customers!

They did and freely admit to playing catch up with Premier. But the Delta bell was a rip off of Abels EWD device and i would know this as i gave the rep a couple to take back to factory for de-engineering. Just dawned on me that its installers like gym rat that hold the product back due to larger amounts of house bashing. probably accounts for those inteligent set and DP conections finding there way back into the product, house bashers love the easy everything corner cuts. Thats why no one else besides us (heard this one before) seems to have informed Pyronix that thier split system dosent work

What are they like at fixing stuff when you report things to them?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived