Security Installer Community

I`m always in and out of the place.

so I'm wrong in thinking the following ?

I believe that pyronix made the decision to move production away from the low skilled, semi literate, 3rd world conditions of Rotherham & now the Chinks make 'em ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

your moaning because they don`t hold enough stock to satisfy your needs because they have sold out to distributors who order panels by the 100? erm ok.

for the record we just ordered 25 panels but don`t consider ourselves special enough to "go direct"

I wasn't aware pyronix sold direct?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

your moaning because they don`t hold enough stock to satisfy your needs because they have sold out to distributors who order panels by the 100? erm ok.

for the record we just ordered 25 panels but don`t consider ourselves special enough to "go direct"

I wasn't aware pyronix sold direct?

ROFL you`ll be saying you didnt know they had their own "buy now pay nothing overpriced monthly monitored" installation company next.

you did know, didnt you? 

Why didn't she give you a job then ;)

fall back position mate, offers always there for me.

ROFL you`ll be saying you didnt know they had their own "buy now pay nothing overpriced monthly monitored" installation company next.

you did know, didnt you? 

You got me there. Hadn't got a scooby doo.

I don't really know much about Pyronix or Castle tbh. I've never really come across their kit as an engineer and the kit we come across out in the field we take out for ATS. It must be interesting to visit the factory to see the boards being put together. Texecom were kind enough to show me around their place at Haslingden a few years back and I'm heading to UTC's R&D Centre in April and looking forward to seeing whats what there.

They don't, Castle used to and there are still some old direct accounts knocking about. Word is they want rid of direct accounts, no surprise there.

Manufacturers don't seem to be a raving fan of direct accounts for some reason. UTC appointed Norbain as their UK distributor and are very funny over direct accounts. If you don't hit pretty steep spending levels you get binned and sent to Norbain.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

You got me there. Hadn't got a scooby doo.

I don't really know much about Pyronix or Castle tbh. I've never really come across their kit as an engineer and the kit we come across out in the field we take out for ATS. It must be interesting to visit the factory to see the boards being put together. Texecom were kind enough to show me around their place at Haslingden a few years back and I'm heading to UTC's R&D Centre in April and looking forward to seeing whats what there.

the Castle kit does everything we need, well put together, easy to use and the UDL works well. Think of the best bits from all the other manfs in one box with non of the stuff you wont ever use.

Archived