Security Installer Community

Ats Control Panel

douglas mungai

AGreed but needs to be a download rather than a discussion do you think?

Yes and not a slagging session of Texecoms better thank HKC and ATS is better than Galaxy etc. Just real issues and the workarounds (if available)

who is us matt?never heard of your co,you were clamping cars 4 years ago and now your a leading light in the alarm game... O_O think i'll give up and stack shelves at asda

I've been in alarms a lot longer than car parking. I've done this for 15 years, car parking was for 15 minutes.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

be nice to keep this on topic, the clamping thing has been done to death.

not really,while i like a bit of disscusion,and to be fair to matt he comes across well,just ive never come across someone who has been a clamper then into the alarm game,or vice versa,as many probably have not either,so questions will be asked

I've got link failures on gd and acknowledgment from Honeywell r&d that they are fully aware of it and going to do and all about it.

Unlimited datalines on RS485 on ATS. Patience on the list. I'm having to refer to the premier eng manual as I'm not that familiar with it unlike the other 2. It's a few years since we used it and features could have been added. You wouldn't want me to do a half baked job would you?

No, why I will leave this subject now and wait for the list.

not really,while i like a bit of disscusion,and to be fair to matt he comes across well,just ive never come across someone who has been a clamper then into the alarm game,or vice versa,as many probably have not either,so questions will be asked

then search clamping on the forum and go through the 100 pages where this is talked about

Perhaps a Mod can just move this aside to trade?

For the IAS info.

The clamping thing is done to death and people are set in minds about their thoughs including myself.

However a second chance has to be given if it is being done correctly.

Not saing the methods........................see it goes back....................lets drop the clamping or use the forums there about it.

I am and probably everyone else bored to death about it.

Lets see the lists , see if there is understanding then comment.

That is my last until the list and hopefully in TRADE.

Archived