Security Installer Community

Ats Control Panel

douglas mungai

ohhh, bitchy..

sorry rfs,wasnt meant to be that,just the old saying,i like matt belive it or not,not the job he used to do which he gets flack for righty so imo,just interested in how you go from that to this.. :proud:

Well your the boss here and if you like the way the public may read the last few posts its your issue.

Its not that its just 5 pages need moving and its got public members content in it.

But if there is anything you think needs moving report the post and the mods will look at it.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

sorry rfs,wasnt meant to be that,just the old saying,i like matt belive it or not,not the job he used to do which he gets flack for righty so imo,just interested in how you go from that to this.. :proud:

oh right, see i thought you were calling me a monkey or even worse someone elses monkey.

I understand. If you want to PM me your number or I'll PM you mine and I can fill you in if your interested in it. I don't mind chatting about it.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Its not that its just 5 pages need moving and its got public members content in it.

But if there is anything you think needs moving report the post and the mods will look at it.

I think a lot needs trimming.

But as I said, this is your domain.

I would move a lot of the "indicators to stats" for a start. And take them trade as they should be.

after 10 years in the industry i've never heard 1 person say they actually like having ADT as a supplier.  

You won't, if they were happy they wouldn't be talking to you ;)

Its not just security, other industries and trades have the sames issues with the big firms.

Archived