Security Installer Community

Ats Control Panel

douglas mungai

Bently maybe.....................excuse the far back reference :D

But I think a Gal is hard to beat. Yet to see a HKC in full action, but some rate it.

agree ox,galaxy is the best out there,3gs beats it in build quality etc,tho 3gs was made for the high security market so cant really be included in best commercial panels out there as its on its own in its own market,if that makes sence :blink:

ahh.we think the same matt(oh hell) :teehee:  ive only seen them on takeovers and thats exactly what i thought,the menus  seem geared to access and cctv,still dont like them tho... :no: ,its nowhere near a 3gs by the way which is the rolls royce of panels..

So what makes the 3GS better?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I see what you mean but your still trying to say the 3GS is a better panel.

Not had that much experience with it so this is a judgement call but the big Gals are for high security too. And I have yet to see soomething that will do what it does as well as it does.

But the world changes and one time I thought the TS2500 was the best there was.

agree ox,galaxy is the best out there,3gs beats it in build quality etc,tho 3gs was made for the high security market so cant really be included in best commercial panels out there as its on its own in its own market,if that makes sence :blink:

What makes you believe this? How is it better than say a premier or ATS?

What makes you believe this? How is it better than say a premier or ATS?

galaxy is the industry leader imo of course,it will do anything you want it too,its engineer and user friendly can be used for a simple domestic or a bank and keeps the same structure thro out its range,add the touch screen and its one quality range

I see what you mean but your still trying to say the 3GS is a better panel.

Not had that much experience with it so this is a judgement call but the big Gals are for high security too. And I have yet to see soomething that will do what it does as well as it does.

But the world changes and one time I thought the TS2500 was the best there was.

3GS is "better" in terms of resiliance but i wouldn't say it's "better" all round

galaxy is the industry leader imo of course,it will do anything you want it too,its engineer and user friendly can be used for a simple domestic or a bank and keeps the same structure thro out its range,add the touch screen and its one quality range

I think its far from end user friendly

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

There are plenty of things it won't do that I want it to that other panels do. It maybe the most widely installed (although I've no evidence of this) but it has many shortcomings. Using the same logic ADT and Chubb are much better than all us muppets he as they have more systems than us.

Still not over emaoured with the touch screen. It needs some work I believe.

My first experience was with a slightly unresponsive one so that was off-putting but a new one "restored" the faith so to speak. But needs abit more work, but the company logo os a good idea.

I mean the first Veritas I saw was in a reps demo case and it actually started to smoke as we used it!!!!!  But look at the sales of it now from its launch.

Yet I thought of it as grabbing hot coals for a while. But it made for a nice bells only at the time.

Archived