Security Installer Community

Ats Control Panel

douglas mungai

I see what you mean but your still trying to say the 3GS is a better panel.

Not had that much experience with it so this is a judgement call but the big Gals are for high security too. And I have yet to see soomething that will do what it does as well as it does.

But the world changes and one time I thought the TS2500 was the best there was.

its a better build ox,its quality is there when your fiiting it/using it,add the wireless engineers rkp to read all the info off a node,the node finder option etc,its ability to upload customer specific software for indvidual customers, its access intergration etc,its qulaity,to me anyway..

I think its far from end user friendly

its all in the handover quality james :proud:

There are plenty of things it won't do that I want it to that other panels do. It maybe the most widely installed (although I've no evidence of this) but it has many shortcomings. Using the same logic ADT and Chubb are much better than all us muppets he as they have more systems than us.

Your list would be the argument you need to use now.

And I doubt you will find the Galaxy lacking.

id say there is nothing a big gal cannot do.

hmmm..  on specific  customer of sub work we use timer relays for certain things which can be acheived with links but links (i know this from personal) experience can go wrong therefore we use a £10 timer relay.  

Still not over emaoured with the touch screen. It needs some work I believe.

My first experience was with a slightly unresponsive one so that was off-putting but a new one "restored" the faith so to speak. But needs abit more work, but the company logo os a good idea.

I mean the first Veritas I saw was in a reps demo case and it actually started to smoke as we used it!!!!!  But look at the sales of it now from its launch.

Yet I thought of it as grabbing hot coals for a while. But it made for a nice bells only at the time.

the latest touch screen is way better than the old one,has prox too,its great for reading logs and the output switching for lights/opening doors etc is popular

its a better build ox,its quality is there when your fiiting it/using it,add the wireless engineers rkp to read all the info off a node,the node finder option etc,its ability to upload customer specific software for indvidual customers, its access intergration etc,its qulaity,to me anyway..

its all in the handover quality james :proud:

I agree with handovers, always my "argument " here. Do it right and the issues stop.

W/F eng RKP okay good point but I can wire into a RIO if need be. So not a big issue, or on a big site use the laptop.

GD series brought the access into another "Dimension"  sorry for that, :D

hmmm..  on specific  customer of sub work we use timer relays for certain things which can be acheived with links but links (i know this from personal) experience can go wrong therefore we use a £10 timer relay.  

Links are **** and the code behind controlling them is equally **** and prone to failure. I'd trust £10 timer relay more too.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

the latest touch screen is way better than the old one,has prox too,its great for reading logs and the output switching for lights/opening doors etc is popular

Yeah, I know. I was using one of the first IIRC.

The GD was the logical step for this job as a G3 was not up to it on the access part. Although it would have worked, just not as well.

I also think the TS is naff, be better integrating with a tab imo

Cooper?

TS is long gone, M series now.

But a TS2500 will do a hell of a lot.

Archived