Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Security Installer Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

james.wilson

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by james.wilson

  1. We have had a rather large upgrade, some new features but mainly security. Let me know if you have any issues. James
  2. Depends how easy it is. If burglar b can Google if his/her/it's target is out of the property id say its likely to happen. Have you looked at the tools available on github just to break into stuff. I used one recently to get into a router mate of mine had forgot the password etc. Took very little time or effort
  3. I wonder how long it will be till these exploits are used to break in to places because ilthe cctv will show what time people leave and that the place is empty etc
  4. Looks like neg tamp return then
  5. I should add if they want the outside bit renewed should they not renew everything? Bearing in mind it's not just the outside bit that makes the outside bit cause the complaints I'm guessing late 80s on the panel?
  6. I'd need to see them what's the choices. Never installed a logic4 my dad's era and I'm old but is it neg or pos tamp return?
  7. Yes a daisy chain the resistors at each end. However if the runs are short they won't be needed
  8. Hello and welcome
  9. A panel that can be mounted any way up. Rs the domestic market. No proper manufacturer is that interested because that market wants to pay 20 quid for a panel. Where focus should shift imo is home automation and desirable looking keypads Why mqtt isn't standard I'll never kbow
  10. I'd suggest you start a perfect 2 panel garage thread. There's lots I like about the old castle panels that was moved over but no one has yet in mine or anyone's opinion the perfect panel. Yours would be interesting
  11. Glad youve sorted it. It still needs looking after servicing etc even if you do it yourself
  12. Also bear in mind you could be comparing an a1 to an a8. Few audi a8 owners would be happy with an a1
  13. Agreed with the above but I'm sure they would come out and default it completely or offer to do it foc if you tale it to them. Also if your not happy with adt why would you want their programming. All systems should be reprogrammed from scratch when the. New support company takes over
  14. I wonder if some companies choose this brand as its cheaper and will generate revenue in time. Be a terrible product for those that usually offer a comprehensive main / support contract
  15. So it's powered down now?
  16. you will need a relay as norm or common the negs
  17. arr you powering the bell seperate to the rio?
  18. you will need to program output 3 as something other than open/close set/unset. Dont know the 9651 but it will probably have an internal bell or bell output type
  19. Agreed bet it's a horrible sound bomb type thing connected to an output programmed as open closed rather than bell
  20. I used to use a bending spring years ago but it won't work on it now as the walls are too thin
  21. Anything apart from pyronix and risco

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.