Security Installer Community

Who Makes The Bell Boxes For Banham?

Gabs

"...liquid joke, but why the several reasons?..."

I have this very boring tendency to read beyond the written word..Marginally different from reading 'into' the written word something which I would like to think is there but is not there.... doesn't apply to written answers on a technical basis though.

Unfortunately Admin, and without being evasive, I can only repeat my previous answer:-

"..several reasons which shall not be divulged, but so be it. Anyone else ?..."

and:-

"...I have this very boring tendency to read beyond the written word..Marginally different from reading 'into' the written word.."

Goncall, I love you to bits but I have had a lot of hassle on this one, My original post was a basic question placed in good faith..and for the most part answered likewise..you may have noticed a few of my posts both yesterday and today regarding this topic, under the circumstances, and for the benefit of the site, it might be better to let this one die a natural death, were I to upload anything at the moment then it throws yet another spanner in the works..Hope.. I know.. you understand. Thanks.

And yet in numerous other thread you wont accept straigh answers you keep going on and on and on about only taking gospel proof from those sexy professional admin.

And yet in numerous other thread you wont accept straigh answers you keep going on and on and on about only taking gospel proof from those sexy professional admin.

Must admit it is a bit contraindicative