Security Installer Community

Van Racking / Storage Shelving

okay, I was planning to clad the back of side of a metrax shelf with mdf to wall mount the cpc rip off of the "handy box"

I find storage v expensive for what it is 

Phew that's lucky. I nearly added - 'the real thing and not the chavvy Duratool knock off'

If you had real man's OCD you would have an even number ffs!

**** **** ****, need to get onto the storage systems website now!

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Phew that's lucky. I nearly added - 'the real thing and not the chavvy Duratool knock off'

Have mixture of racco & knock off.

I have a lot less if the knock was'nt £4 a case

The compact 62 toolbox was £100ish 12yr ago, guess it paid for itself buy now ;)

Mr? Veritas God

I confess I got lucky and bought two 4x service cases at approx £35 from a closing down hardware store in Wales. Total luck

when I bought my van a few years ago.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

I see they've tightened up on arbitrary use of tat codes with the new website, ********.

You used to be able to add the current tat code ending to a lot more items than were featured in said tat mag and more often than not you'd strike bronze.

Not so much now I find.

that too, always boils my piss when you have the mag in front of you.

One handed?

On a similar note my bil caught an Asian chapp on CCTV with a jazz mag cracking one off behind his house around 06:30 last week.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

On a similar note my bil caught an Asian chapp on CCTV with a jazz mag cracking one off behind his house around 06:30 last week.

local co. had an employee smashing one off in the control rm.

Mr? Veritas God

Years ago as a student I had a saturday job operating CCTV, me and a mate always worked together

We mostly worked nights once a week when the site was busy

We did one day shift once only as a favour to the manager

Mostly things were shut weekdays other than maccy d's so for anyone to park on the far side of the car park for no reason was odd

CCTV was way ahead of it's time looking back, would actually shame some budget setups now.

(I still remember the tape change alarm and the massive bollocking you got for missing it though!)

Anyway, across goes the hand, glovebox, box roll, out comes Fiesta....

He's grinning away as he's cracking one off, just at the 'right moment' we hit 'print' and the mitsubishi printer (I remember that for some reason)

whirs into life.

As he approches the narrow exit (it was probably designed for parking barriers that were never fitted) I stop the car, and hand him his picture....

As he approches the narrow exit (it was probably designed for parking barriers that were never fitted) I stop the car, and hand him his picture....

thats dogging your supposed to lob the knob thru the window not hand him a kin parking ticket,you've been hanging around with brough too much

I was told a tale by sparky who claimed the mall cop his 50's was smashing 3 out a shift & using the the tea towel to tidy up afterwards...

thats dogging your supposed to lob the knob thru the window not hand him a kin parking ticket,you've been hanging around with brough too much

lol,

Mr? Veritas God

lol

the 2nd funiest incident was when a drunk driver thought we were plod

coming home at 4am, back then I had a J reg white astra with wheel trims knocked off, looked like typical undercover copper car of the day

It was cold as fook so we both still had our yellow jackets on

The car in front was weaving all over the road at 5mph and hit the kerb then stalled.

We stopped and approached the guy, who said 'im sorry officers i've had a few'.

So we told him it would be better if he turned himself in at the plod station, by foot about 50m away as it happened.

And watched him just about walk up the steps.

He probably just got kicked out again for being pissed, and didn't say a word about drink driving, but who knows?

lol

the 2nd funiest incident was when a drunk driver thought we were plod

coming home at 4am, back then I had a J reg white astra with wheel trims knocked off, looked like typical undercover copper car of the day

It was cold as fook so we both still had our yellow jackets on

The car in front was weaving all over the road at 5mph and hit the kerb then stalled.

We stopped and approached the guy, who said 'im sorry officers i've had a few'.

So we told him it would be better if he turned himself in at the plod station, by foot about 50m away as it happened.

And watched him just about walk up the steps.

He probably just got kicked out again for being pissed, and didn't say a word about drink driving, but who knows?

brough would have clamped him