Security Installer Community

Gsd Grade 3 Wireless Alarms

We've already established you can't read - or write correctly, so please point out where i said i fiddled with the intruder system.

Well let me see, one minute your doing sccess control, clearing up tat was the phrase i remmember, then you relate to double contacs on the front door - fair enoughh anyone can see them, but then you know they are in series and on the same exit zone - so, pray tell me how you know they are definately in series?

Most of that not applicable or relevant.

But yes, high value.

Really?

I'd put my experience in alarms over yours any day of the week!

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Well let me see, one minute your doing sccess control, clearing up tat was the phrase i remmember, then you relate to double contacs on the front door - fair enoughh anyone can see them, but then you know they are in series and on the same exit zone - so, pray tell me how you know they are definately in series?

Really?

I'd put my experience in alarms over yours any day of the week!

Still spouting ***** and misrepresenting what's already stated i see.

And what's your self perceived knowledge got to do with matters of fact?

As usual, where you are concerned the two are mutually exclusive..you sad, deluded, dangerous fckwit.

can the mighty ats have different groups restricted at its keypad and its built in prox ie groups A2-7 on the keypad but onlt only group 1 on the built in max?

Yes, and you can even control different panels (inc remote panels on other sites) from 1 RAS.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank MB for taking the time and trouble of inviting bArf back, well done.

pmsl

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Archived