Security Installer Community

Gsd Grade 3 Wireless Alarms

That'll be it. A proper panel (such as *T*) can handle that in programming without the need to decorate the door with contacts.

Yes but think of the rr replacing them when they fault.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

so what business was it of yours was it to fiddle with the intruder system?

We've already established you can't read - or write correctly, so please point out where i said i fiddled with the intruder system.

The intruder eng came out ot reset the tamper and he said he'd never got the door working properly.

that could explain it they were in series,cheap contact magnets and metal doors arnt great bedfellows

that could explain it they were in series,cheap contact magnets and metal doors arnt great bedfellows

Could well be.

However... haven't seen it on any other of the sites and i've been to plenty of them.

Forewarned and forearmed now. The comment from the engineer perhaps covers it.

I'll remain suspicious of it though.

That'll be it. A proper panel (such as *T*) can handle that in programming without the need to decorate the door with contacts.

as opposed to decorating the wall with keypads,one for each group.. :-

Anyway back on topic, the other thing needed to achieve grade 3 wireless at this point would be dual frequency tranmisiitters and receivers, for example 433 and 868, this is in addition to the extra polling requirements and the higher level of encryption. As 80% of systems installed are at grade 2 I don't see it happening on mass anytime soon, although I do know of a least one system that exists and has been independently tested against the EN's at grade 3

amealing@texe.com

Head of Industry Affairs

Visit Our Website
Texecom

Archived