Security Installer Community

Gsd Grade 3 Wireless Alarms

Ho Ho ho

I often get mistaken for Santa. No idea why . . .

From experience?

Some on here suggest so but I happen to think my technical knowledge is razor sharp. No naff all about anything else in life though.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

No point if they are on the same zone plus being entry zones not much use to get a confirmed alarm?

i can think if several reasons, being a Galixie imho is a straight 'red herring', why, because just like many other makes, no matter how clever it complies to EN.

is there a limit, and if so will having two contacts installed to a single door exceed it? is it compulsory forbthembnot to be on the same zone?

was it a takeover of an old system? update engineer on bonus or 3 installs a day having no time for real quality checks?

wait, what about simple mistake by a 2 week Gold Clipper 'engineer' wonder Wally?

what is the value of the risk being protected? just could be an insurance requirement to have double door contacts, as in old days if double pole contacts.

if final door disables other detection but has failed intermittently closed in the past causing false alarm on opening blacklisting, a second contact will prevent it.

or no entrance pir and intruders have got so far in before activation, consequence higher loss suffered - again, a second door contact prevents it, anyone need any more help?

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

both deffo on intruder.

I was doing the access. Ripping out some real awful toot.

so what business was it of yours was it to fiddle with the intruder system?

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

i can think if several reasons, being a Galixie imho is a straight 'red herring', why, because just like many other makes, no matter how clever it complies to EN.

is there a limit, and if so will having two contacts installed to a single door exceed it? is it compulsory forbthembnot to be on the same zone?

was it a takeover of an old system? update engineer on bonus or 3 installs a day having no time for real quality checks?

wait, what about simple mistake by a 2 week Gold Clipper 'engineer' wonder Wally?

what is the value of the risk being protected? just could be an insurance requirement to have double door contacts, as in old days if double pole contacts.

if final door disables other detection but has failed intermittently closed in the past causing false alarm on opening blacklisting, a second contact will prevent it.

or no entrance pir and intruders have got so far in before activation, consequence higher loss suffered - again, a second door contact prevents it, anyone need any more help?

Most of that not applicable or relevant.

But yes, high value.

No, iirc it was something to do with one was ee and the other int but in different groups.

That'll be it. A proper panel (such as *T*) can handle that in programming without the need to decorate the door with contacts.

so what business was it of yours was it to fiddle with the intruder system?

In fairness if he has spotted something that is non compliant I'd rather he brought it up rather than just ignored rouge work. It annoys me when I see it out in the wild.

Archived