Security Installer Community

No Win, No Fee, Fat Wpc

MrHappy

I doubt anything will dial 999/112. There will still be a place for approved systems. Private companies will not give a damn about poorly fitted systems though. In fact they will welcome it for the revenue generated. I believe you will find customers will then want decent systems themselves rather than cheap sh1te but it will be a learning curve for them.

As it was when keyholding, we often got there before plod. Never met billy burglar myself, but would be interesting to see what a private security firm would do when in that situation.  "Excuse me sir, this is a citizens arrest" is not going to sir any emotion from a culprit is it? As before we need to see what powers will be given. A professional company with good guidelines would be better than the plastic cops we have now.

A recent example, working in a municipal office and there was an issue with drug users getting into an area and jacking up. Plastic cop said to client, " I`ll dig out a "Frank" poster, that will make them think" .  What she thinks they will "think" is certainly not what she expects that is for sure.

Same here. I didn't used to mind them until I started having to deal with them. Now I'd prefer them to just do one and let private security companies take over.

'Knuckles', the private security guard/patrol/bouncer will get respect from the average chav/fcktard simply because they know he's likely to inflict serious pain if the overstep the mark and he conveniently finds them alone round the back of a corner.

The Police on the otherhand are hamstrung with regulations and legal vultures willing to earn a tidy some using the system (case in point with the fat mong above).

As soon as Mr Knuckles is brought under state control/guidelines, he too will lose his advantage and be similarly useful as the Police. and that's about as much use as t1ts on a teapot.

Lol at ox's frank poster!

A smack head is gonna definately quit when they see that poster, well they will just after this hit.....

Tbf i do actually feel a bit of sympathy for those hooked on that sh1t it must be awfull

Cubit raises good point

Didnt think about that angle

'Knuckles', the private security guard/patrol/bouncer will get respect from the average chav/fcktard simply because they know he's likely to inflict serious pain if the overstep the mark and he conveniently finds them alone round the back of a corner.

The Police on the otherhand are hamstrung with regulations and legal vultures willing to earn a tidy some using the system (case in point with the fat mong above).

As soon as Mr Knuckles is brought under state control/guidelines, he too will lose his advantage and be similarly useful as the Police. and that's about as much use as t1ts on a teapot.

Totally agree. When we moved our offices I had 4 Mr Knuckles on hand as we did it through the night and I felt considerable safer than having 20 cops.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived