Security Installer Community

No Win, No Fee, Fat Wpc

MrHappy

Is there minimum fitness levels in the police ?

As I can't see her waddling for any distance after an offender...

used to be, also used to be eyesight chest expansion etc etc, now thanks to some human rights/discrimination bollox any pleb can get in, but I'm sure they still do a basic fitness every so many years iirc.

eta..

http://policerecruitment.homeoffice.gov.uk/police-officer/what-happens-after-I-apply/fitness-test-health-checks/

good grief..

there are no minimum or maximum height requirements

there is no formal educational requirement, but you will have to pass written tests

you must be either a British Citizen, a citizen of the EU or other states in the EEA, or a Commonwealth citizen or foreign national with indefinite leave to remain in the UK

although you may still be eligible to join the police service if you have minor convictions/cautions, there are certain offences and conditions that will make you ineligible. If you are at all unsure, contact your chosen force for more information

you must physically and mentally be able to undertake police duties

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

used to be, also used to be eyesight chest expansion etc etc, now thanks to some human rights/discrimination bollox any pleb can get in, but I'm sure they still do a basic fitness every so many years iirc.

eta..

http://policerecruitment.homeoffice.gov.uk/police-officer/what-happens-after-I-apply/fitness-test-health-checks/

good grief..

there are no minimum or maximum height requirements

there is no formal educational requirement, but you will have to pass written tests

you must be either a British Citizen, a citizen of the EU or other states in the EEA, or a Commonwealth citizen or foreign national with indefinite leave to remain in the UK

although you may still be eligible to join the police service if you have minor convictions/cautions, there are certain offences and conditions that will make you ineligible. If you are at all unsure, contact your chosen force for more information

you must physically and mentally be able to undertake police duties

are these the reasons why the police are pretty useless ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Archived