Security Installer Community

No Win, No Fee, Fat Wpc

MrHappy

The fat cow is also suing for a crash in a patrol car it seems. So two cases on the go.

Another copper has sued and won for being "stampeeded by cattle" his dog was pestering (According to the Mail) although off duty he refered to his Police training about the lack of notices about.

Now it seems to me if you`re in a field of cattle with a dog you`re tresspassing at the least with intent.

So another mong is amongst the ranks.

To be fair in the letters section ex officers are sayting they will fund the defences of these claims as it makes them wince to be associated with the force now.

Countries going to the dogs, did I say going?

And we need 3 cities the size of Brum a year to cope with population expansion ( Over breeding immigrents ???) and immigration.

So it has gone to the dogs.

Seriously we are going to have to put life bands around the coast to stop us from sinking soon.

As a Aussie mate once posted on his Avatar.

**** off we`re full!

At least everyone who knows her will know what a sceeming biatch she is!

Can you imagine if you dialled 999 and she showed up? When I answered the door I'd claim local kids had been making hoax calls and assist her off my property, carefully.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

What's the world coming too .

The recruitment process changed, instead of having exmilitary 6ft+ type blokes, who armed with nothing more than a tache, starched shirt & illegally weighted truncheon, would take on all comers,

The political will changed to recruitment where the ability to do the job came 2nd to filling quotas for what ever flavor of the month "political correctness" dictates

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

What was it gadget used to say in his blog? You couldn't make it up.

And his last words before disappearing 'this jobs ******'

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

The recruitment process changed, instead of having exmilitary 6ft+ type blokes, who armed with nothing more than a tache, starched shirt & illegally weighted truncheon, would take on all comers,

The political will changed to recruitment where the ability to do the job came 2nd to filling quotas for what ever flavor of the month "political correctness" dictates

Political Correctness.

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Archived