Security Installer Community

No Win, No Fee, Fat Wpc

MrHappy

Id agree, you dont list doors that are locked as a hazard either.

I'm far from a police fan matt. Only time I need them for anything they are a joke, but all over me like a murdering Peado they see me doing anything in my bought and paid for car. Watch em on the telly, decent people get a hard time, scroats are called sir and treated well. Total joke and this sums up their attitude imo

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Watch em on the telly, decent people get a hard time, scroats are called sir and treated well.

Oh yes... stuff like "the lock up" where persistent offenders are welcomed with laughter & banter, a "drunk" driver was welcomed like a turd in a swimming pool & they where even more gutted when he tested negative had to be let go!

& what do you think will happen to tubby tits ?

i) reprimand?

ii) Promoted ? maybe off to the Met to be WPC Lard of Scotland Yard ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Got to laugh at the part where it states " She does not know the name of the keyholder".

In my book that is negligence on her behalf and should show she was not doing her duties correctly. This would then show she is not fit for duty and if she was would have noted any factors for her safety in the execution of her duties and taking into account a on site RA at the time.

There is no way she was running from the account, so a little trip is the most she probably took.

We may be being a bit hard here, not all police are bad Ive met some very nice coppers. That said I think this young lady has her prioritys wrong, where was her torch how was she expecting to catch anyone if she cant see where she is going even?

It is concerning that the injuries she has suffered on the face of things do not apear to be that serious, yet the whole matter sounds very expensive only because of the solicitors involved, which makes you question her honesty and integrity to do the job that she is employed to do

Wonder of she reported it to her station and it was entered into the accident book.

Seems strange to only coming out now.

Wonder if it was ever caught on cctv and if she's waiting until now so it's not on the dvr anymore.

I've met some nice police officers Aswell and some have been really helpful but I have to admit some are jobs worths

Agreed, 2 sides to every story and the crux of the matter here is, as often, the claim culture we live in. I'm all for removing warning labels and signage and let Darwinism take it's due course.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Id agree, you dont list doors that are locked as a hazard either.I'm far from a police fan matt. Only time I need them for anything they are a joke, but all over me like a murdering Peado they see me doing anything in my bought and paid for car. Watch em on the telly, decent people get a hard time, scroats are called sir and treated well. Total joke and this sums up their attitude imo

Same here. I didn't used to mind them until I started having to deal with them. Now I'd prefer them to just do one and let private security companies take over.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I don't believe privitising them would be beneficial, and I would say I'm sure the majority of them do a good job to the best of their ability...but from what I have seen over the past 15-20 years the ability is piss poor imo.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Archived