Security Installer Community

Finally Joined Up....

ChrisMurphy

Hello all,

I have been pressured for years by my father and one of our engineers to come on here, and I finally have had the time... Should I say have made the time. Normally busy with Alarms, Kids, Renovating house, Building web site......the list never ends in my quest to succeed.

I am your usual  alarm engineers son, been in the industry my whole life and will be until I die.

Love the job, but most of all love ripping other companies panels and sab's off the wall (sometimes just a small tug in enough).

I am a friendly guy anyone can approch me, I often say no-one is above me and I am above no-one.....

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

Hi Chris

I have been pressured for years by my father and one of our engineers to come on here,

Really? I thought the 1st rule of TSI fight club was didn't speak about TSI fight club ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Welcome.

Hope your old man is enjoying his retirement.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Welcome.

Hope your old man is enjoying his retirement.

He didn't do that much for several years before he officially retired, it was a very smooth transition for many years.

A Secretary getting preggers was more of a problem!!!

It's all gone well though, not really been much differences and it has been well over a year since tax man saw me as boss.

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

Hi ChrisReally? I thought the 1st rule of tsi fight club was didn't speak about tsi fight club ?

But you just talked about it H? 

Out of interest whats the second rule....

hi chris welcome to tsi glad your old mans doing good.hes a great guy.

Archived