Security Installer Community

Finally Joined Up....

ChrisMurphy

At least F-S firms do not ave to go through this

"

Hi I am new to the forum.

I have been in the security industry now for 6 years, have just st

arted up on my own. but not getting any new work.

My question is what have people found to be the best ways to get work?

I have got a website now and have just got it showing up in Google searches etc, have also posted around 1500 leaflets in local area?

Any help advice would be great."

And plus I installed more of our alarms than dad did and I always sold alarms too.

Reading posts of guys trying to set up it helps me realise I am lucky, to ave learned from a young age, I cannot understand how anyone can set up a fresh in this industry unless they can afford to lose money for a while or they con people.

do you live in a bubble

and dont assume all FS firms are given to the son - I paid a bloody fortune to get rid of my old man.

Yep same here......I have been 'given' nothing,

apart from him teaching me the trade from a kid up.

As far as comparing Fs business to any company bought out....WEll   hardly, I know nearly all of our customers and have done from the start

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

do you live in a bubble

errr no,

I just mean i do not see how people can start up easily and actually earn a decent wage without aquiring a customer base one way or another.

The only companies I have seen manage it have used crappy equipment and use deceitful tactics (in our local area at least)

I just meant I appreciated my dad that was all .

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

do you live in a bubble

Did he realise that the bit about the guy trying to get work with leaflets was not actually me?.....

Archived