Security Installer Community

Finally Joined Up....

ChrisMurphy

Do you have many? 

I guess alarm companies all hate each other really?? everyone thinks they are the best??

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

Do you have many? 

I guess alarm companies all hate each other really?? everyone thinks they are the best??

I dont have anyone on my ignore list no.

THey might think it and im sure some do. There are some very good lads on here though that id say are the cream.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Oh yes I trust there will be many real good engineers on here, we are a special breed afterall. I am sure McDonalds employees do not have forums about burgers :)

But why would I have many people on my ignore list and yet you have none?

I would expect the best engineers in the country that enjoy their career would end up on this in the evening when there is so much rubbish

on tv :)

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

LOL sry James......You are the boss round here :)

We could all just grass people up to you all the time :)

I would expect the best engineers in the country that enjoy their career would end up on this in the evening when there is so much rubbish

on tv :)

*Like.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Archived