Security Installer Community

Tools

goncall

I have one of those RS cases *(Not that I do that much anymore) I look like a doctor when I turn up in a suit with my tool case. Ive allways rated CK drivers, I used to have a Fluke but it got stolen so I have a nice but unbranded meter now. All my tools are in pristeen condition as they dont really get used, but when I was on the tools they were allways were in good order I could always tell when one was missing.

Its the not usually the contact that's the problem, getting the rusted rotten magnet off is the real nightmare!

Drilling heads off isn't fun

i normally add some silicone over the heads on both,works 99% of the time..

I take the opinion that most hand tools are sub contract manufactured
for many brands & try to buy decent stuff based on my opinion
rather than the label eg- I think ck screw drivers are quite soft,

I have a also have the CK "manbag" in red & black which looks a touch 1980's wash bag & contains
Pliers, cutters ect... I have matching set of soft handled orange & grey ones from Kew, which came cheap from fleabay.
Screw drivers set of "draper expert" cheap from toolstation
Wira allen screwdriver for locking on fire heads, fleabay
Stanley Fax Max Security Torx for vandal domes from Dynamic CCTV
Big Allen, Key free with housings
3000 ACT Meter

one of these in the pocket http://tinyurl.com/a3jtmwo is quite handy,

& a load more stuff should I have to do proper work rather than a bit of servicing

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

c&k toolbag and a service breifcase for light stuff. Knippex cutters x 2, c&k cutter with strip for 1.5 / 2.5mm c&k radios, pliers.

c&k insulated screwdrivers and Sandvik drivers

Terminals are sandvik also.

18v Dewalt drill and 24v Hitachi sds. Cable tracer and a 19" monitor fitted into a flightcase with a keyboard etc for working on dvr's

stanley compartment boxes for screws / fixings etc.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

c&k toolbag and a service breifcase for light stuff. Knippex cutters x 2, c&k cutter with strip for 1.5 / 2.5mm c&k radios, pliers.

c&k insulated screwdrivers and Sandvik drivers

Terminals are sandvik also.

18v Dewalt drill and 24v Hitachi sds. Cable tracer and a 19" monitor fitted into a flightcase with a keyboard etc for working on dvr's

stanley compartment boxes for screws / fixings etc.

Only engineers would be sat bragging about screwdrivers and cutters . . .

What a life we lead.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I wanted to go even further with screwdrivers once. Was in the u.s and saw snap-on non conductive 4 pack of screwdrivers but they were nearlly £200!!! Even the tips were safe as they were made from some kind of hardened carbon compound, amazing kit snap-on are the best tools ive come across, the old man has **** loads of it but i darent take any. Have got some craftsmen tools i brought back tho good quality.

Archived