Security Installer Community

Tools

goncall

Wish I could go back to doing that, loved doing service and nightcall.

I know, I'm weird.

if you want extra shifts,i can help out there..not my idea of fun,but needs to be done..ive this saturday going if you fancy it..

lol, I used to really enjoy the driving around when roads were quiet, saw loads of weird things, reported loads of weirdo's crooks etc, but don't miss the phone ringing after you have been in bed 40 mins and just got into a deep sleep/rampant session.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

lol, I used to really enjoy the driving around when roads were quiet, saw loads of weird things, reported loads of weirdo's crooks etc, but don't miss the phone ringing after you have been in bed 40 mins and just got into a deep sleep/rampant session.

lol.im not the only one to sleep in the call out bed surely..well settee,why trying to sound posh like I have loads of spare rooms...lol

Really light sleeper so first click and I used to silence it then go downstairs and ring back.

your a gent....my wife complains too much,even the you kin go and fix it then quips dont work now ..lol

Have had all sorts of brands of hand tools.

I have switched from Stanley to mostly C&K for drivers, within the last two years.

It's more to do with feel of the grip as none of the brands seem to last forever like they used to.

C&K cutters I have had for years before they changed the design. I like blunt cutters you don't damage the cooper.

My Signet socket/spanner set covers all the allen keys, torx, bolts etc..

Gave up buying expensive stuff after the 2nd kit was nicked.

One van broken into, another a site robbery. (Now get grilles made for anything if not supplied, metal, not that plastic *****).

Maplin DVM (Decent one, not the £20 *****).

Cable Tracker

Wrist Monitor LCD. Old Computar bit the dust, they were the best :D

SDS+

Cordless

Drivers (VDE)

Hex VDE Driver for assorted tips

Swedish side cutters (These were expensive but so comfy to use).

Crimps

CCTV Crimps

Assortment of Allen keys

Selection of wood chisels

Wood and metal drill bits.

Sockets and driver (Gate motors).

Hammer and Bolster

Hammer and mini hammer.

Blackberry  ( Why none of you mentioned any Handset/Lap Top is  strange, they are a tool now in the true sense).

Laptop

Other bits and pieces you always forget about.

Sold some bits and bobs off, Smoke test kit (Regret that now but hey ho). Welder. Genny.

Archived