Security Installer Community

Tools

goncall

how would you know...cough..

I'm still perfectly capable of doing installs, just put a new ATS and some CCTV on my mums house as it happens. Granted my tools do look a bit clean and aren't often used but I haven't forgotten how to do it. I occasionally head out and do certain tasks on site still albeit very rare.

I'd imagine you be a leading light of the forecoming alloy or grp steps debate ?

You're so not funny!

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I'm still perfectly capable of doing installs, just put a new ATS and some CCTV on my mums house as it happens. Granted my tools do look a bit clean and aren't often used but I haven't forgotten how to do it. I occasionally head out and do certain tasks on site still albeit very rare.

You're so not funny!

rented or out right sale..

I hope you were carefull where you parked, wouldn't have looked good if you lost it now :-

rented or out right sale..

Bet it was Dualcom job as well Gaz :D

I hope you were carefull where you parked, wouldn't have looked good if you lost it now :-

Bet it was Dualcom job as well Gaz :D

I don't leave my keys in the ignition!

DualCom to protect my dear old mum. No chance. WW all the way. Saying that, Custodian are monitoring it and RVR the CCTV which worrys me. At least it signals to us too, just in case.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived