Security Installer Community

Local Arc Closure.

PSE

I am a fan of all things "Futuristic" so love all the films and series even the early Star Trek.

But they seem to let the cast become directors even in the series. Although it is a good idea in one way they are not screen writers as such and some parts are left lacking.

Take the new "Trek" films, the history has been changed radically.

But it still looks good, bring on the new NEW one :D

But who remembers

The Tomorrow People

Space 1999

Blakes 7

DR Who, of course

Lets not forget, when youger

Thunnderbirds

Captain Scarlet  (RIP Gerry Anderson).

Sure I missed out a couple there.

Fair play. I don't really think I'll go anywhere else but SSAIB. I'll see if there is anyone locally in SSAIB thats up for a chat etc... To be honest I'd be more than happy to give ANYONE on here thats in SSAIB and close enough to my bit of the South West, a free hand finishing off an installation etc... to see what needs completing paperwork wise for SSAIB, and whats involved with the office. I know a lot of the info is in the pack or on the web, but bits of paper can only tell you so much!

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Fair play. I don't really think I'll go anywhere else but SSAIB. I'll see if there is anyone locally in SSAIB thats up for a chat etc... To be honest I'd be more than happy to give ANYONE on here thats in SSAIB and close enough to my bit of the South West, a free hand finishing off an installation etc... to see what needs completing paperwork wise for SSAIB, and whats involved with the office. I know a lot of the info is in the pack or on the web, but bits of paper can only tell you so much!

Isn't the south west a very had place to make a living? We have a few systems in that part if the world and they are worthless in recur value. Most seem ex West Country, some securiguard but it all seems digi dialler and lowest cost stuff possible. Average one we have is only paying £20 a month. I've never seen such low pricing anywhere else. Maybe it's just ours that we have been unlucky but I remember asking West Country about their lack of Redcares and they answer was people wouldn't pay for them.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived