Security Installer Community

Local Arc Closure.

PSE

Nothing to do with being hard to make a living, we are all just tight gits

You based in the SW? I had presumed you were in Haslingden?

And if in the SW, is it a crime free area or something? Some of our telemarketers come across some places that just don't have alarms and aren't remotely scared of getting robbed which really surprised me.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Nope not crime free at all, and yes i am South West

Any clues in why its digi dialler heaven and some places that are normally like Fort Knox have no alarms? (3 golf clubs with pro shops we visited had nothing at all which normally when we do them are all grade 3 dual path)

Any clues in why its digi dialler heaven and some places that are normally like Fort Knox have no alarms? (3 golf clubs with pro shops we visited had nothing at all which normally when we do them are all grade 3 dual path)

that could be said for any area really,some rough as areas round my way digi only.

that could be said for any area really,some rough as areas round my way digi only.

For some reason we do a lot of golf clubs and up until the SW, all the ones we did were good dual oath high earners. Hen we did the SW they were all peanuts and diallers if anything at all. Not a scientific study of the market in an area by any means just something I'd noticed plus with the comments from West Country security made me wonder. The customers we have there seem very friendly and quite laid back. Not a part if the world I've really been to apart from my one visit to West Country security.

From memory we have three Golf clubs and from memory the commitees seem to change an awful lot.

The mighty committee! They do, and tbh I wish we didn't do so many especially as the average committee member is 85. Not the ideal client to sell a software based system to. They gang together and you'd think they were the cabinet of government rather than running a big field with holes in it.

I had to chuckle, we have one in Leeds that currently is locked out for non bill payment and the secretary is spitting feathers about it. He said he dare we as the committee hadn't decided yet if they were paying the invoices. (90 days past due) he said they would talk about it at the next meeting which wasn't for a while so I sent him a cc claim so they can discuss paying that as well.

Archived