Security Installer Community

Local Arc Closure.

PSE

will your ccj be for more than £600 ?

Yes. Forget the exact amount but its between 800 and 1000. Once I get it, it will be straight off to the high court enforcement boys. I had a booze retail chain that we got a CCJ against and sent the boys round. I'd have like to have seen that one. Give us the money or were taking the Vodka.

Pitty can't use for lower amounts. I am considering for certain clientele making them pay upfront before we provide any support at all. Debt collection is a major drain on our time.

At least he didnt fine them.

Yawn, yawn yawn . . .

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Yes. Forget the exact amount but its between 800 and 1000. Once I get it, it will be straight off to the high court enforcement boys. I had a booze retail chain that we got a CCJ against and sent the boys round. I'd have like to have seen that one. Give us the money or were taking the Vodka.

Pitty can't use for lower amounts. I am considering for certain clientele making them pay upfront before we provide any support at all. Debt collection is a major drain on our time.

Yawn, yawn yawn . . .

:)

Customers!

Once I get it, it will be straight off to the high court enforcement boys.

You proper legend, its only though watching the telly I'm aware of the high court & using a sheriff.

I'm actually looking forward to getting a suitable bad debt to enforce!

Yawn, yawn yawn . . .

Do you what to use to "clamp" down on Jef ? :)

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

I had a booze retail chain that we got a CCJ against and sent the boys round. I'd have like to have seen that one. Give us the money or were taking the Vodka

you can take the man out of clamping......... :-  :proud:

You guys are so funny you should give up doing alarms and move to the comedy store. . .

The HCE boys do a great job, no messing about but takes a time to get the enforcement transferred from the county court. Takes about 30 days.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

You guys are so funny you should give up doing alarms and move to the comedy store. . .

The HCE boys do a great job, no messing about but takes a time to get the enforcement transferred from the county court. Takes about 30 days.

just a bit of banter matt,you can take it :proud:

Archived