Security Installer Community

Local Arc Closure.

PSE

I'm going to give EMCS a call myself tomorrow, Get an account setup with them before hand

Might make the whole transfer process a little easier, And also need to know their hardware and annual rates.

Regards,

Good plan, I'm sure you won't have any issues but if you do give me a shout - we have some good contacts there and might be able to help sort.

btn_myprofile_160x33.png

How was the first connection, Did it all run smoothly ?

Good plan, I'm sure you won't have any issues but if you do give me a shout - we have some good contacts there and might be able to help sort.

Appreciate that, Will let you know how I go on tomorrow.

Thanks

Obviously I'm a little concerned here. Who uses EMCS, Are they any good ??

We made 2 connections to EMCS last week as a sort of trial and so far they've actually been really good.  The operators are switched on, they answer the phones quickly, the back of house support is good - so far we're very impressed.

Being a small firm we don't have that many connections and I'm sure it won't send southern under but we will definitely be moved them all over to EMCS.

My ranking:

SMS/NMS, but a bit slow on new stuff and too many trainees on the phones (assume high staff turnover).

G4 Belfast, always on the ball and up for a laugh.

Yeomans, just dont chat one up and go meet them (The females , no idea about the blokes before some smart bottom starts).

EMCS were always polite and knew the score.

Custodian.................nope sorry

Archived