Security Installer Community

New Install Premier 48-W

eky

Good. I used to think it was such a waste of paper and god knows why they did it. Galaxy never had 1/2 a tree in the box with it, you just got one manual when requested and that was it.

Texecom were never going to get brownie points for murdering so many trees + printing costs adding to the cost of the panel.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

When we use to install the old menvier ts range and scantronic, they always use to include a user and install manual on paper. They either went to the apprentice to read or left inside the panel for service engineers.

Not sure about anyone else but I have one copy of the galaxy, Dualcom installer and a quick guide for the ATS.

Everything else is on phone or iPad.

Rarely get used but sometimes it's handy to have a paper copy to flick through .

Good. I used to think it was such a waste of paper and god knows why they did it.

Texecom were never going to get brownie points for murdering so many trees + printing costs adding to the cost of the panel.

I agree.

When we use to install the old menvier ts range and scantronic, they always use to include a user and install manual on paper. They either went to the apprentice to read or left inside the panel for service engineers.

I keep pulling useless paperwork like this out of panels.

If your working on a panel you don't know there's something wrong.

You can always get a copy if your a registered installer.

Not sure about anyone else but I have one copy of the galaxy, Dualcom installer and a quick guide for the ATS.

Everything else is on phone or iPad.

Rarely get used but sometimes it's handy to have a paper copy to flick through .

My paper copies are all at home now.

All on the phone, or if desperate TSI downloads

Bear in mind you won't get an installation manual with your "pro" panel.

Texecom do a Speech and Text Dialler.

I even rung up tech and had to give them my log in details the other day. Nearly fell over!

Archived