Security Installer Community

New Install Premier 48-W

eky

i do use the manuals of our systems but all of our signalling stuff is castle (89-00), galaxy (00-10), hkc (10 -). Even with that i still refer to manuals sometimes. 

BTW has anyone seen the new detailed hkc manual?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Thats the frustration. There are those of us that call after endless troubleshooting and reference to the manual so when we want the manufacturers help it is a last resort but equally I've seen 1st hand the rubbish calls both Honeywell and Aritech get from 'pros' with such questions as how do I program a fob. It must frustrate you as much as it does us.

goes both ways tho matt,panels are put out there without all known faults,they rely on engineers to report the faults,how many times have people heard the 'never seen that one before' alot of times faults are reported and fixed by engineers that tech put out as their own fix for a problem

goes both ways tho matt,panels are put out there without all known faults,they rely on engineers to report the faults,how many times have people heard the 'never seen that one before' alot of times faults are reported and fixed by engineers that tech put out as their own fix for a problem

Some more than others but I accept the point. Thankfully Aritech allow comprehensive beta testing of new software to which we are one rather than letting the engineers do the beta testing on behalf of the manufacturer.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

i do use the manuals of our systems but all of our signalling stuff is castle (89-00), galaxy (00-10), hkc (10 -). Even with that i still refer to manuals sometimes. 

BTW has anyone seen the new detailed hkc manual?

No, you going to upload it?

Some more than others but I accept the point. Thankfully Aritech allow comprehensive beta testing of new software to which we are one rather than letting the engineers do the beta testing on behalf of the manufacturer.

thought you would be somehow..

Archived