Security Installer Community

Ssaib Company Not Registered Displaying Logos

The Alarm division and Roofing share the same phone number, I assume they just answer "DPR" and wait for the customer to give them a clue as to what they want.

I bet that's what you do when you ring them naughty lines on a night time.....

When I 1st read this it looked quite of little of topic, then I thought of false advertising !

I bet that's what you do when you ring them naughty lines on a night time.....

I guess the conservation goes along the lines of who's been a naughty boy & deserves spanking ?

a. Shaun

b. Darren

c. Sign Writer

d. web designer

who knows, but someone will get there just deserts....

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Which is a shame as there is no evidence to suggest they turn out a bad job, just claims that suggest they are in bodies of accreditation they are, or seem not to be.

They say any publicity is good publicity, but Joe Public reading this thread would steer well clear of them.

...and this shows right up there in the searches.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Which is a shame as there is no evidence to suggest they turn out a bad job, just claims that suggest they are in bodies of accreditation they are, or seem not to be.

Hmm call me old fashioned, but when I employ a contractor to do work for me honesty comes pretty high up on my list of requirements. I wouldnt say what theyre doing is honest

Hmm call me old fashioned, but when I employ a contractor to do work for me honesty comes pretty high up on my list of requirements. I wouldnt say what theyre doing is honest

And if they are telling porkies about the various accreditations, one has to wonder what other 'stories' are being told.

And if they are telling porkies about the various accreditations, one has to wonder what other 'stories' are being told.

Exactly they even tried to make out they were one of there on customers on this very forum. Not what I would call very good at telling lies even

Archived