Security Installer Community

Ssaib Company Not Registered Displaying Logos

Yes deff higher.

I think the director should still babe coming back on here to say why he thinks it's correct to display a logo without his company having it.

I notice his page still states they will soon be getting SSAIB approval.

I think he is in dream land, the SSAIB will not give him approval after doing what he has.

In my opinion he is a poor company director, I would call him a muppett

No they have not still there, just bottom of page 1

Personally, i reckon ssaib would take them if they are capable of belonging to an inspectorate.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Thats organic results, they were showing number 1 on paid sponsored results earlier, i cant find them on sponsored results at all now.

Trust me they are there.

You need to use private browsing and delete cookies.

Google will most probably not show same ads to you as it knows your ip address and will not show same sponsored links over and over.

I have just found them on my iPhone on google sponsored links, maybe he has just allowed mobile devices and turned off all other devices such as pcs

Personally, i reckon ssaib would take them if they are capable of belonging to an inspectorate.

I don't think so. They did not meet with approval

On previous attempt, won't next time after so many complaints against them, and the fact they will be on BBC watchdog and be getting spanked by gas safe and niceic, and trustmark.

Oh and just about every other inspectorate they have abused

I believe there are steps in place to prevent those with "issues" gaining their certification, also beware the Police may refuse to let an accredited co. onto their lists if they are "issues"

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Yep.

Ago doing you go do anything silly like delete the Directors admission that he did indeed use them.

Pulling the logos now is a bit late.

Perhaps the two fcktards who posted insane comments in his defence may now wish they'd contacted him rather than add fuel to the fire.

Staff eh .

Bloody phones!!!

The above translated

And don't you go doing anything silly like deleting the Directors admission that did indeed use them.

Pulling the logo's is a bit late now.

Perhaps the two fcktards who posted inane comments in his defence may now be wishing they'd taken corrective action sooner, rather than add fuel to the fire.

I'm just wondering if none of their customers got back to them in regards to the certificates they paid for? Surely claiming to be ssaib they would have had some work that merited a cert. of compliance?

I'm just wondering if none of their customers got back to them in regards to the certificates they paid for? Surely claiming to be ssaib they would have had some work that merited a cert. of compliance?

In most cases customers dont actually ask for certs. Its hard to say what their work would be like one would hope that its not as bad as their attitude to accreditation, if it is their customers have more to worry about than not getting a certificate

Quote from DPR website:

Neil Taylor

Partner & Office Manager

“My time at DPR has brought me to realise just how many bogus firms there are out there, we aim to rid the industry of such firms.”

What a joke this crowd are !!!

We aim to rid this industry of bogus firms.

How do they assume they would do this anyway, what powers do they have.

Saying a statement like this is for one reason only, it's a show to the public " look at us we are

so perfect" it tries to say don't trust anyone else but us attitude.

All mind games, but clever marketing.

These sorts of tactics are normally always used by people or companies who have something to hide.

Archived