Security Installer Community

Ssaib Company Not Registered Displaying Logos

Looks like there going to be busy bees then

I think in their shoes I would of removed the logos from the website at least...........not that that would do them any good as screenshots have been made

I bet that's what you do when you ring them naughty lines on a night time.....

The only "naughty lines" here seem to be on the website in discussion.

You`r clearly not able to distinguish between reality and falsehoods, let alone make a witty retort.

It would not surrise me if you do indeed use the "Eng Code" 1745 on systems you fit.

Looks like the dpr director was getting no sleep last night posting at 4am!!!

I am going to be contacting the SSAIB today.

As I believe DPR tried getting into the SSAIB last year, nearly a year later they are not registered.

I don't know why they never received approval, maybe the move from roofing to security company was too big a leap.

I don't think they will ever get approval ever now after false claims by them.

I think they have been claiming SSAIB approval for way too long.

Maybe I should apply today for NSI Gold level response, this will enable me to start displaying the logos straight away, right.

No Mr DPR, I cannot, neither can you.

I think all your customers should be notified.

The images of you with your can clearly shaking hands with your customers, and SAIIB logos on your own van, suggests to me you knew full well the comment on using subcontract approved companies is total tosh.

Having logo's on your van, website, brochures, letterheads, business cards, etc is morally wrong.

I am sure you will be sorry, if not now maybe when trading standards or legal letter from SSAIB solicitors falls on your desk.

Lets see who the

Pr1ck

really is when the appropiate bodies have finished with you Mr DPR !!!

Companies and individuals (and most of the guys on here) work damned hard to earn and keep their accreditation. What gives you the right to think that you can simply apply for SSAIB and then claim what you like and use their logo etc.

It doesn't matter how good the quality of your work or installations are and it doesn't matter that you (allegedly) use approved subcontractors, you cannot claim accreditation and you will regret that you ever did.

DPR = DON'T PRETEND to be REGISTERED

Archived