Security Installer Community

Ssaib Company Not Registered Displaying Logos

And to think I was defending, but just to recap and ask Zimbabeck once again....

I agree, and whilst you are a good customer of DPR, and I applaud you for defending them so vigorously, (I really do!) perhaps you could answer the question about SSAIB accreditation?

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Can I ask why sparky 2008 is so obsessed with this company supposedly not being accredited ??!! It seems to me like they must be one jealous person and angry that they think this is happening! Just shows you doesn't it what some sad people do when jealous it makes them really spitefull. Ive searched the internet today n found some interesting facts that would proove sparky 2008 to be very wrong!! May be if this person put more effort into there own business instead of writing about some other persons they would have a better one!!

well yet another newbie just joined today after the Sh**t hit the fan for DPR Secure.

I finds if a bit odd that someone just joins the installer forum today of all days to comment on this issue, also from West Yorks I see!!!

Thats 2 newbies joined today from around 2pm!!

This topic has gone off the rails,

I have not been abusive at all on this post.

I hereby request that the

1. abusive comments be removed.

2. The newbies whom have just joined today around 2pm be struck off and banned.

3. An appology is received for defamatory comments.

4. No further comments to be added.

5 This topic be closed.

I think a mod should look into this ASAP.

Getting way out of hand.

It appears that way to me. It looks to me like both Engcode 1745 and Zimba are affiliated to this company.

I would advise if this is the case that SSAIB membership numbers are provided and trustmark info etc. If these accreditations are in fact in place then this is a non discussion. If they are not its a serious problem.

James

1. abusive comments be removed.

i will look at that

2. The newbies whom have just joined today around 2pm be struck off and banned.

No

3. An appology is received for defamatory comments.

Cant comment

4. No further comments to be added.

I dont agree there is an issue outstanding that IMO has not been resolved. Closing it would just spark up additional threads on the same subject. Im not into censorship in any way

5 This topic be closed.

See above

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Sparky2008, closing the topic and deleting the comments is only going to help these idiots out. This serves as a fantastic advert for DPR secure, hopefully google will pick the thread up. I would suggest members include 'DPR secure' in their replies to hel google find us ;)

Archived