Security Installer Community

Ssaib Company Not Registered Displaying Logos

This do DPR Secure / DPR Ltd; have the accreditation they claim has been one of hotter topics of late, I certainly can't find everything they claim at the Wakefield / WF4 3HT postcode. Ideally we could do with a director of DPR Secure or somebody from the SSAIB to clear up the issue.

Is anybody aware of other co's who appear to doing the same trick DPR Secure / DPR Ltd of possibly claiming / displaying accreditation's they don't necessary, how common is this sort of thing ?

I agree it would help if somebody from DPR Secure / DPR Limited cleared things up.

Gas Safe, Chas, Constructionline. etc etc

Someone's been busy.

And no mention of DPR Ltd.....or any other owner.

yes DPR Ltd; is mentioned in the pdf(s) along with 17.5% vat, & again more badges displayed than the Robertson Jam annual meeting... whether they have any right to use them might be another matter,

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

yes DPR Ltd; is mentioned in the pdf(s) along with 17.5% vat, & again more badges displayed than the Robertson Jam annual meeting... whether they have any right to use them might be another matter,

Not mentioned on the web pages though.

Not mentioned on the web pages though.

yeah I found it odd that DRP Ltd; was absent from the web pages or whois ?

whoever the DPR Secure site has Units 2-4, 99 High Street, Crigglestone Industrial Estate, Wakefield, WF4 3HT. VAT Reg No: 874925968 Company Reg: 05642435 clearly stated which is of corse the details for DPR ltd;

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Archived